We supply fit and balance tyres.
Our Tyre range is extensive and we supply tyres for all types of cars and vans.
Our wide range means we have a tyre to suit anyone’s budget.
1. Check your tread depth
More tread means more grip in the wet. It’s as simple as that. Check your tread depth regularly
2. Check your tyre pressure
Tyres simply will not work without enough air. Make sure you check your pressure at least once a month and keep your tyres correctly inflated at all times. You’ll find the correct pressure for your vehicle in your operating manual
3.Check for damage or irregular wear
Look after your tyres and they will look after you. Check regularly for any signs of irregular wear, any sharp objects lodged in the tread and any cuts, tears, cracks or bulges.
Wheel alignment is important for many reasons including: driving safely, Fuel efficiency, the environment and tyre efficiency.
- Check you have the correct tyre pressure, if you are unsure, check your car manual,
- Check tyre thread depth.
- Check for Irregular wear.
- Make sure to always check inner and outer walls of tyres.
- Always make sure you have a spare tyre ready.
- Make sure you know where your locking stud for removing wheel studs (where you have any) is located.